Lil Miss Amy

Dis b Lil Miss Amy's english blog lol

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

2 August

In the movie Run Lola Run, I don’t like the style of narrative techniques that the director- Tom Tykwer used. As the repeating of the story 3 times and seeing the smallest things change just seem utterly ridiculous. Also I did not like the flash forwards of insignificant people in the movie as it does not seem to make any sense. I mean who cares that some woman with a baby ends up becoming rich by being bumped differently, slightly later and then instead of calling Lola a bitch, she calls her a stupid cow and a fucking bitch. I really do not see the point in this movie. It is completely unrealistic to the point that it is just stupid!! It gives the impression that if you make a bad choice in a movie you end up waking up after being shot and it starts all over again. What kind of example is that setting us? Although I do like the movie in German much better than English. I think the characters speaking German sounds a lot better as it is not so polite, where as in German Manni sounds more desperate. Besides the German language sounds cool to listen to haha!- wow this is so long!!!! it would have been longa but i forgot wat i was talking about.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs C said...

I totally agree with you about the German langauge Amy - Manni does sound soooo desperate in German and sooo pathetic in English.

Also I reckon the swearing sounds way better in German too!!!!!

I guess the whole point about the ordinary people is that they are ordinary people but they are affected by the smallest things in life.

August 2, 2007 at 12:24 AM  
Blogger Me said...

"I guess the whole point about the ordinary people is that they are ordinary people but they are affected by the smallest things in life." Miss that doesnt make any sense at all to me. can you please elaborate?

August 12, 2007 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs C said...

I think it pays not to think toooo hard about it - but at the lowest level - evrything we do has impact imn some way - if we believe that it is all interconnected ?

Does that make any sense?

August 12, 2007 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Me said...

yeah i guess it just depends on what you believe in.

August 13, 2007 at 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home